Friday, August 8, 2008

The people in charge

...of letting us have fun were our 2 counselors were Mary and Brian.
Mary always had a smile

Brian reading a quote for the day to us
They were both VERY cool! You could point out ANYTHING to Mary and she could tell you what it is. They were both 23 and had great personalities!

We also saw a lot of cool stuff. Some stuff I did not get to see, but Mary saw 5 wild bores. There were 2 rattlesnakes, I saw one. We also saw lots of beetles, skinks, lizards, frogs, you name it!

Brian had this really cool quote book called Wilderness Wisdom! I liked it a lot, and I told my mom about it. So she surprised me and got it for me. :-)

So we had this rule: leave no trace. They were VERY strict about it! So we only had ONE bowl for ALL THREE meals for SEVEN days! So how did we clean our bowl?? Well...we would eat our meal, then poor hot water in the bowl shake it up then drink it! yum! I just love bean, cheese, and rice (known as Mexican dish) water!! :-p

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Ew! Please don't make me Mexican Water when I come to your house! :^D