Friday, August 29, 2008

Mom's turn: Prissy Poems

I sent my daughter to camp in the Smoky Mountains with the hope that she would come back enlightened somehow…

Well – here it is!!!! While at camp they had a nightly routine to discuss bodily functions and such in a polite manner to keep a check on the kids and make sure they weren’t getting sick, I suppose?!?!?!?! They had these rhymes to help:

One – just got done; it’s all fun; I ain’t got none
1.5 – I feel alive
1.8 – I’m great
Two – I kinda have to pooh
Three – I may need to do more than just pee; I might need to find a tree
Four – it’s comin’ out the door

SOOOO – while my DD was on her solitary hike (another required element in the camp that puts their new found knowledge to the test) she came up with some more:

He hit 6.8 it was obviously too late.
He was having issues; he needed a tissue.
I said, “Oh great! I don’t think I can wait.”
He said, “Oh grief! I need new briefs.”

Followed by her “study in science”:

It starts with a S and ends with a T.
It comes out of you, and it comes out of me.
I know what you’re thinking but don’t call it that.
Be scientific and call it
scat!

She knows how to make a mother proud!


1 comments:

Anonymous said...

that has to be the funniest thing ive ever read!
im gonna teach it to Thane!!!!!!!!!