Friday, August 29, 2008

Mom's turn: Friends of the family

Knowing just how much my friend adores geckos, I couldn’t help but post this just for her! I have a new house guest, er, make that house gecko in the laundry room. He came to visit to get out of the heat. Now when she comes to visit she won’t feel homesick and miss the one that got in her house! They really are cute little things – I like how their skin is see-through. Someone told me they are photosensitive; they look like they may be, although I have not personally verified that bit of info. This guy was little, maybe 2 inches in length. He was too fast to catch, so I can’t be sure! He ran and hid behind the dryer…and hopefully he will eat that big bug when he comes back out!! This is not an insectarium, you know!

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Note to self: Do not use the laundry room bathroom at your house ANYMORE!

As an aside, we do have two geckos and two tree frogs on the front porch of the new house. Guests already, huh? :^/