Tuesday, August 26, 2008

FUN FUN FUN!!!!!


About a year and a half ago I met a really cool friend on a cruise. Her name is Kelley.
Last summer I went and stayed a week at her house; this summer she came down to my house for a week! It was a blast!! Smoores YUM!

We did a lot of stuff! We went to Blue Bayou twice one of the times we stood in line for a hour just to see a concert! Yuck! We went to New Orleans. In New Orleans Kelley got to buy 2 more masks to add to her collection I started for her last year! And of course we went shopping!
My new mask
While we were in New Orleans we shopped till we dropped and saw a lot of crazy things including a cross-dresser and some signs, clubs, and pictures that you would only see in places like Good old New Orleans! Kelley definitely got to see the best of it! Sadly we did not get to go to the zoo though. Maybe we can do that next time she comes down! :-D
Kicking it up on Bourbon St.

The concert we went and saw was a four in one concert. It included the bands: The Main, Good Charlotte, Metro Station, and Boys Like Girls. My favorite was Boys Like Girls, although their lead singer was sick. :-( Kelley’s favorite band was Metro Station! She even bought some purple skinny jeans similar to the ones that the band members wear!
Concert
While Kelley was down here I had a summer party! She got to meet all my friends! We all dyed our hair different colors, too!

Pimpin Hats

0 comments: