Monday, August 18, 2008

Mom's turn: Using the "F" word

That’s the perfect way to describe my birthday! Family, Friends, Fur-babies, Fun, & Food!

It started with kisses & a smile...

and then Travis taking me shopping for “something for the house because you’ve made it so beautiful”…a real ahhhhh moment; he’s such a sweetie!! SOOO – I chose a cast-iron firepot and soprano wind chimes

for the back patio that is “a project in the works” in hopes of inspiring us to finish this fall when the weather cools off a bit. And I also found an elephant item that I have never seen before, chocolate elephant candy, so I definitely had to give that a try!! Then my DD gave me a “hand”…in a card that is. She’s so creative! The hand was holding a certificate “good for one necklace” made by her. WOW!! I’m excited…can’t wait to see what it turns out like.


I received tons of well-wishes through email, phone calls, and cards from all of my friends; Ginger even gave me a shout out on her blog – how sweet is that! I feel so loved. I was also surprised by Travis with friends for dinner and laughs as well…insert “fun and food” here :-D Definitely a FABULOUS birthday!

1 comments:

Unknown said...

What a wonderful birthday! I love your windchimes! I'm a big fan of them myself. And I LOVE Christina's "hand" made card! How very clever!