Saturday, April 25, 2009

Mom's turn: Monterey...ready or not, here we come!

Day 9 We traveled on to Monterey, spotting some crazy surfers along the way, and Travis got all registered for his race! Oh the excitement is building now!!!
they didn't get the memo that it's FREEZING outside!


Day 10 We relaxed today in preparation for the marathon tomorrow. We…sort of! I took the girls down to Cannery Row to go shopping – and Travis walked all the way there from the hotel to meet us! We did lots of shopping, again, and I met a new friend – Betty Boop-boop-y-doop!!She was unimpressed with my pajama attire, however. Oops, caught again! We ate a nice dinner, Travis’ pre-race request – sushi, then went home to actually rest this time.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope you all had a great vacation.

I enjoyed seeing the pics!!

Hopefully, you'll be rested up soon.

Take Care,

Rhonda