Monday, July 7, 2008

Mom's turn:Look Mom – I’m a schnauzer

Samson the "schnorky"
Hmmm, not the cut I wanted. Now my baby looks like a schnorky, a cross between a schnauzer and a yorkie!!!!!!!! God forbid…but I’m sure that combo will pop up soon enough. Anyway – today was “groomy day.” Occasionally I send the boys to be professionally groomed and most of the time she does a great job. This time, however, I sent them with my HH and his directions to her were simply, “I want him cut SHORT!” That was his idea of low maintenance because we are headed out of town to go camping. I still had in mind that Samson would come home in a puppy cut style, as that is the only cut I like on a yorkie! The groomer, on the other hand, went for the gusto and shaved him completely down except for his under side (which is the most troubling part with him being a boy)! Oh well – good thing hair grows!!!

I'm still adorable!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sweet Baby!!!!!

Dori

Unknown said...

He's still a cutie!

Kassiah said...

LOL A schnorky! I love it! :)