Thursday, July 10, 2008

Mom's turn:I Had a Bad Day

Today Samson & O’Malley went to the vet for their annual vaccinations and, for Samson, a teeth cleaning. In order for Samson to get his teeth taken care of he must be go under general anesthesia, which means no nummies in the morning (how rude) and a very groggy and disoriented afternoon. He also had a small skin tag on his side and this was the perfect opportunity to have it removed. Now he is home feeling rather battered and bruised from his excursions with scalpels, needles, and teeth scalers – OH MY. This will require some extra love tonight!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Poor baby boy! I hope you gave him LOTS of snuggles!!!!

Dori

Unknown said...

Aww...he definitely looks like he had a bad day! Poor guy! I know you'll give him lots of love and he'll feel much better tomorrow.

Kassiah said...

Awwww, he is so cute! I love your page with the floss! Maybe I can grow something and you can make me one :)