Thursday, April 24, 2008

Mom's turn: Garden Madness

If I’m a biking nerd, as my HH says, then he is by far a much bigger gardening nerd!!! Between composting, babying new seedlings inside with a thermometer on my stove,
and now compost tea. HUH?!?!?!?! He definitely takes organic gardening to heart; I’m so glad he’s got his “happy” back even if it means a bucket of bubbling muck, I mean tea, in his office!

humble beginnings



lots of hard work


a little bit of extra love





protection from the hungry wildlife


and TA-DAH...baby figs

vine ripening blackberries


perfect tomatoes


and sweet raspberries on the way


My HH’s hard work is certainly paying off…we have a beautiful garden that is going to produce tons of fruit & veggies!! I’m so excited!

1 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm jealous! Save me some figs!