Sunday, April 13, 2008

Mom's turn: Feeling Scrappy!

I love scrap booking!! Unfortunately I have a hard time finding the extra time to sit for hours and become creative. That’s where my fabulous Stampin’ Up distributor and great friend comes in handy. She holds a monthly “hostess club” and teaches us some new and fabulous technique each time we go. We come away from the night with a bag full of goodies, one completed layout, and all of the ambition in the world that we can now tackle our very own projects at home!!!


no commenting on how OLD the photos are


I adore this layout...when my sweet baby was still amused by her mother!! The definition and poem make it complete!




GIRL - n: a squadron of pink ribbons; will learn to say "gimme" almost automatically


She's a bundle of sweetness and brightness and fun.
The beauty of springtime, the warmth of the sun.
She's Innocence covered with mud, sand and soot.
She's Motherhood dragging a doll by the foot.
She's a composite picture of giggles and tears,
of tantrums, excitement, amusement and feers.
A bundle of mischief and often a tease.
A creature of moods, not too easy to please.
She can capture your heart with her pixie-like grin
or chatter and beg till your patience wears thin.
But obedient, naughty, mischievous or coy
she's Mom's little Darling
and Dad's pride and joy.



cathcing up - this was 2007!!!!!!!!! And this is where MY ambition kicked in...


AND THIS YEAR!!!! WAHOOOO. Another one of our Hostess Club ideas

Pictures of pictures really don't do the layouts justice; there are so many fine details on the layouts that get lost in the translation. But I love having them here - it means the world to me knowing that I will have a beautiful legacy to pass down to my DD!!!!

1 comments:

Unknown said...

What a great job! I love how they all turned out! (You did get enough ribbon pieces to finish your pink/brown page, didn't you? If not, let me know how many to add to your order bag.) I love the addition of the flowers! Perfect!