Monday, May 26, 2008

Mom's turn: WATCH OUT, adolescent driver!


Okay – if I can survive this I can survive anything!!!!!!!!! My teenage daughter is learning to drive…much to her dismay. She hates driving, so she claims. Unusual for a teenager, perhaps, but I personally think it’s just because she has a better understanding of the consequences and therefore a greater feeling of responsibility than most that get behind the wheel at such a young age. I love to pick on her, but she really does well once you get her going.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

When Joshua started driving - oh my. Well, even at 20, *I* will not go anywhere (or let my girls go anywhere) with him driving. My SIL won't even ride with him anymore. A wise decision for anyone who values life and limb. Plus the fact that he has ZERO sense of direction. If you do arrive in one piece, it won't be where you thought you were going. :^)