Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Mom's turn: New and Improved…maybe

What have I been up to??? WELL – today I decided I needed a new haircut because I’ve been watching that goofy program 10 Years Younger…so I went drastic with the hope of improvement! I was doubtful as I sat for my “consultation”, and even more so when she wired my head to receive signals from Mars, but after a relaxing massage and shampoo…I was putty in her hands. Besides, any place that lets their dog hang out can’t be all bad, right? So, I let her do what she wanted - after the first cut there is no turning back. A nice summer do is what she came up with so now I can be carefree in the bug. I was satisfied with the new look, although I think we missed on the whole “10 years younger” thing!!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh, I think it looks cute! Not nearly as short as you led me to think! And not nearly as short as mine, especially after my hairdresser confused "short" for "scalped." :^D

Teeny said...

Thanks - it's not what I wanted...but it will do. She wouldn't go shorter - she said my hair needed to get over the "shock"??? And maybe next time we could. And you are NOT scalped...silly! I thought it looked great!!!