Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Mom's turn: A White Elephants

Literally :-D My FIL wanted to do a white elephant gift exchange game for our family lunch on Christmas. I thought I would be crafty and make the wrapping paper and labels for that personal touch since the gifts were supposed to be funny. With my fabulous baby bug, a Cricut, I was able to cut out an elephant, hat and "JOY" and then decorate them with sparkles to make it special!!! I did one for each of our packages…and somehow everyone guessed they were from me!!!!!! Think the elephant gave it away? :-D

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hahahaha we call our dirty santa!
i won a bottle of hot damn!
& a plunger!
hahahahah
we wrap with the funny papers

Unknown said...

Those are too cute! I think you should do those for next year's Christmas Cards!