Thursday, December 25, 2008

Mom's turn: A very merry Christmas, indeed!

Someone’s been a good girl this year - MEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!! My super family always gets the best gifts for me. My DD found a fancy wine opener from Brookstone for me, the Connoisseur’s Compact Wine Opener in the color merlot. She had no idea how perfect it was as I had just been oogling one at my friend’s Christmas party! What a surprise to have my very own now! Then my HH…what can I say about him!?!?! He is always full of surprises…this year it was the Electra Townie. YAY!!!!! For those of you that know me well you might think another bike is the last thing I needed…but this is absolutely perfect and I have been yammering about wanting one for over a year!!! Although I never thought I would actually get one because he’s thoroughly enjoyed giving me a hard time, something about “needing another bike like a hole in the head.” But I really DID need it :-D In pink, too!!!!!!!!!! It’s perfect for riding around the neighborhood…it makes me feel like I’m 12 years old again! I LOVE IT!!!!!! And it’s the perfect bike for Samson and O’Malley’s trailer; now we can hop in and go to the new dog park they just opened!!!!!!!!!! They don’t mind riding behind a pink bike!!! She’s beautiful…all pearly and iridescent! I can’t wait to get my stickers, bell and basket for that customized touch…and maybe later we’ll even go for the fenders!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

AAAWWWWW!!!!! Aren't you sweet on your new pink ride!?!?!?! VERY NICE!! Cool to hear about the dog park too...how close is it to your house?
Dori

Anonymous said...

how cool is that!a pint ride! wow!
are you gonna get the white plastic basket w/ the pink blu & orange flowers on it???? you should try looking at the fleamarket just for kicks to see if you can find one!
that is too cool,another convertable mode of transportation...just like last year!