Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Mom's turn: The Queen is back!

Finally – I got my beautiful chair repaired. Travis and Teeny gave me this for Mother’s Day over 10 years ago…they said I was a queen and deserved to have a throne!! It’s a gorgeous handmade oversized cedar rocker. Unfortunately where we have lived previously it didn’t have much protection from the elements. So even though I took care of it and varnished it regularly, the rockers rotted and it's been unusable for more than a year. Travis took it several months ago to see if it could be repaired and they called to let him know it was ready…ahhhh, it feels good to be queen again! Now time to varnish!


Samson loves to keep me company outside and tear up the giant magnolia leaves

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

quit givin samson cuban cigars!!!!!!!!!!!

it's good to see the chair right side up!
i didn't get to rock when i was there so...
i get first dibbs for next time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!