Saturday, February 21, 2009

Sweet & Sour Sugar Bears

We first started dog sitting Sugar Bear on February 21st for our friends while they went to Colorado to ski, and we had her an entire week. You thought our doggies were spoiled? Think again! Sugar Bear was the definition of spoiled! When I first got her I was a little worried I might have had to change her name to “Sour Bear” while I had her because she growled at me! After we got used to each other everything was fine though! She actually turned out to be quite cute!

Sugar's favorite spot to "hang out" in.
Sugar Bear was pretty spoiled when it came to food. If she didn’t eat her food, I was instructed to put cheese on it; if that didn’t work then there was a vitamin goo that she adored. Turns out she really enjoyed our dogs’ food even more.
Her very own Dingo bone...as you can see, she thought it was quite yummy!
Another hobby of Sugar Bear’s was to play with the big doggies and jump on their noses. This made me very nervous, but I allowed because she had a harness with which I could easily yank her away if necessary.


She found it amusing to steal Samson's favorite toy!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very cute! Of course, since she started the new food that she LOVES she is ballooning into a stuffed puff ball.

Ashley