Saturday, February 14, 2009

Mom's turn: Be Mine

Forever and always. Aside from a fantastically productive weekend in the yard and an outside movie date night, my HH sent me one dozen of the most beautiful and perfect red roses ever!! I love that I’m still smiling with him after all these years.
“If you live to be 100, I hope I live to be 100 minus 1 day, so I never have to live without you.”
- Winnie the Pooh

I made bags of goodies for the girls with candy, movies, games, and individual knickknacks. Teeny gave certificates to me and Travis for a foot and back rub. And I gave Travis my new favorite romance, A Good Year along with tickets to a date night at Chef John Folse’s White Oak Plantation for Black & White By Candlelight. YAY – we get to get dressed up and go out like grown-ups!!

Teeny had her own special day. The following Tuesday her boyfriend took her on a walk, to the movies and then dinner, and then she got her very first roses, too!!! How special is that memory!

0 comments: