Friday, October 24, 2008

spooky fun


Spider web



dreads.


beware...


Me and trevor



Trevor putting up spider web :-)



Halloween is probably my second favorite holiday. I get really into it! This year we definitely have the best house on the block too! My mom helped me go all out and get tons of sweet decorations! We got more spider web, a big spider that moves a chopped off head that is really creepy, a talking vulture, and a spooky spirit thing. We also have some of our cool decorations from last year like, a fog machine and a strobe light. Trevor helped me put most of the decorations up. He is going to come over for hallween and we are going to watch tons of scary movies! It is going to be so much fun!

This year for Halloween I am going to be a Jamaican. I know I resemble one so much! :-D
I have the outfit from a couple years ago when we went to Jamaica on our cruise. It is a shirt, skirt, and hat. I even figured out how to give myself fake dreads.


My mom suprised me and took me to the 13th Gate as well. She curled my hair and everything.

it was not exactly what i thought it would be...but it was kind of cool :-)

0 comments: