Monday, June 2, 2008

Mom's turn: Technology blues

Hmmmm – I may have bit off more than I can chew. I needed a new phone…my primary concern was that it had my GPS availability in it. I purchased the AT&T Tilt. I can barely make a phone call on this “smart phone” because it’s so bloody complicated!!!!!!!!! Same goes for Christina – her need was not GPS compatibility (although she got that by default); she wanted texting, internet, and personalization…what teenager doesn’t. She purchased the Palm Centro, another “smart phone” – personally I think that’s an oxymoron! She’s having troubles of her own as well. This is going to take some serious getting used to along with another trip back to the store!!!!!

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Okay, I can't even figure out how to put music on MY phone. I sure couldn't figure our yours!