Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Mom's turn: Crafty Cricutting

My handsome hubby & DD gave me a Cricut for Christmas of 2006. Unfortunately with all of my physical therapy & surgeries, many travels, and moving in the past year it hasn’t gotten much use! But I guarantee I’ll make up for that in the coming year! I used a friend of mine’s Animal Kingdom cartridge and am hooked…that will be the next one I purchase for my collection. There is so much fun stuff to do with it – and of course they have elephants :-D So, here is my first project to include something cut from that cartridge. My grandmother-in-law adores mice and she cooked us a fabulous quail dinner to celebrate Teeny’s birthday – so I decided to make her a thank you card. I cut the mouse with my Cricut and added a couple of brads for the eyes, and used Stampin’ Up products for the background print and circle thank you. It turned out adorable!! Hope she enjoyed it. I even had a mouse stamp and footprint set from a previous project…so I decorated the envelope to go with.


1 comments:

Unknown said...

That turned out so cute!