Thursday, January 10, 2008

GO LSU

LSU WON! WE ARE THE NATIONAL CHAMPIONS!!!!

My mom, my dad, and I all watched the game on Monday!
It was fun. My dad grilled steaks and my mom made some dips and appetizers: we ate chips and salsa, sausage bites, cheese, and some olives stuffed with blue cheese. The olives smelt really, really bad. We blew up our blow up mattress and the dogs watched too. I thought my dad was going to break the TV when Ohio scored that first touchdown so fast. We have a friend who lives in Oklahoma and enjoys watching LSU play, but unfortunately they had some bad tornado weather that night so we kept them well informed by texting them every time a touchdown was made. I was also texting all my other friends who where watching the game. I must have used over 150 send receive that night! Good thing I have unlimited!!!

0 comments: