Saturday, January 19, 2008

In the driver's seat

I'm SOOO excited! I turn 15 years old in just 8 days! I also got an early birthday present...driver's ed! I am really nervous about it but excited too. My parents say I have to drive to Colorado for our vacation in March to practice! Watch out world, here I come!

I love early morning surprises!
What could it be???

oooooh the anticipation...

OH MY GOODNESS!!!!!! I can't do THAT!!!!! What if I wreck with my instructor????

I love it! Thanks Mom & Dad.


the "GIFT"

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Whoo hoo! When you learn how to drive, can you teach Joshua please because he still hasn't gotten the hang of it. :^) He also needs a map and a compass - he is forever calling us for directions from "where ever he is" to "where ever he needs to be."