Thursday, July 19, 2007

Mom's Turn:The Great Outdoors

The nose knows everything…just ask Samson! He enjoys smelling every mile that is passed on the way to visit someone. I’m quite sure he could give better directions than my GPS system!
AHHHHHHH:

Along the way, he surely knows the meaning of “take time to stop and smell the flowers.”
Some beautiful flowers we’ve seen on vacation:

Teeny and I both enjoy getting creative with our photography after we admire the natural beauty of the flowers.
The many looks of one flower – I love PSPX:

And then there are always the very nifty critters that can be seen along the way like this spider that Teeny found…he actually looked like he was under a black light during the day. Unfortunately – I’m not that knowledgeable with my camera and was unable to get a vivid shot.Swinging in the breeze:

Venusta Orchard Spider

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Great shots! Of course, the tulips are my favorite. :^D