Sunday, July 1, 2007

I went on a billion mile drive

Today my mom and I went on a billion mile drive from south Mississippi to north Arkansas.


watch those crazy Louisiana drivers!




O'Mally enjoying the ride


Samson likes to smell the journey.




OK it wasn’t that long but is seemed that long. It was more like 600+ miles and took 12 hours. We are going to visit my grandma who use to live 2 hours away, but after hurricane Katrina she was displaced and decided she was going to move herself all the way to Arkansas We stopped at Arby’s for lunch and got a nice greasy sandwich :-p and a yummy apple pie. We let the dogs out and saw 2 baby birds (oops forgot to take my picture). They were very cute. I have been doing school, school, and more school (VERY boring).

more school...OH MY

I have also been listening to music. I am about to play my game (zoo tycoon).
The ride continues tomorrow.


At my grandma and grandpas we had an awesome time! I got to see their new house which was “so grandma” and had a beautiful view of the mountain. They gave us some very pretty plant gardens. After we left their house we had another drive; it was not as long but still boring. We got to my mom’s friend’s house at about 11:30am. She has a daughter about my age. They were really cool.:-D We got to see my mom’s old school and old house. (pretty cool).

Okay – new at this…so more later.

4 comments:

gypsyphoenix said...

i am so glad that you think i'm cool.
i was a joy to have you visit!!!
and i miss u and ur ma!

maya sends kissed to omalley!

gypsyphoenix said...

i told allison and aislinn that they need to view you new thing here!
too coll. u guys find the neatest stuff!

Unknown said...

Great job on your first blog post! Love all the photos. Umm...but tell your mom to keep her eyes on the road! :^D

Kelley Ilene said...

hey, it's kelley from the cruise. love the pictures. your dogs are so cute! oh joy, DRIVING! YAY! haha yeah well hopefully it will be over soon and make sure you don't crash your car, haha...

p.s. 8 more days!