Friday, July 27, 2007

Mom's Turn:Moving Frenzy

WHEW…moving forward again, what a great feeling! So Travis had to go out of town and on his way home he stopped by and got another trailer full of stuff…all by himself, poor baby. He was wiped out when he got home so it took us a few days to start unpacking – then he was right back out of town. We did get some pretty huge things accomplished before he left, though:
• More of “MySpace” with the Monk-ish organization box


• The other nightstand…ooops, forgot something (*hint* the drawers)
• Places to put stuff – so I can actually unpack the boxes now
• But as quickly as I unpack…more boxes seem to sprout out of thin air
• The reading room is coming together – and is truly being overwhelmed with more books and crafts than I realized we had…with another plant trying to get happy again
And my favorite new addition…the scrapping room wall!!! Thanks to my friend for the wonderful ideas on how to do this.

So now the craft/exercise/entertainment room is starting to take shape…unlike my back-side with all of the diversions of moving the actual equipment has NOT been used!

0 comments: