Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Sick Day


I spent the second part of my holiday break sick! It was terrible. I had my friend Brenna spend the night, and the next morning I woke up and couldn’t breath. My mom took me to the doctor as soon as they opened. They poked, jabbed, drew blood and took chest x-rays and finally came to the conclusion that I had the flu. NOT FUN! I had it for an entire week. It was hard to breath and my eyes ached, and I just felt extremely puny.

Although they didn’t give me a prescribed pill I took a lot of stuff to help me feel better. My mom got me 2 types of Theraflu, a pill and a hot drink mix, I took Advil every six hours, my regular vitamins plus a vitamin water, and hot mint tea. That's the miracle drink when I am sick. And thank the Lord I’m feeling great now!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

what's up snuffy! i think that some how you were able to text me your flu!!!!!!
i also took the theraflu!!!!! that's what my step mom always gave me.
i too, am all better now!
yay theraflu & moms'!!!!!