Saturday, February 23, 2008

Pippi impersonator

Mom wasn't mad because I used computer skills to color the photo too ^.~



Pippi Longstockings is a character made up by a Swedish lady named Astrid Lindgren! I thought this was really cool because I am 25% Swedish!

Pippi’s dad is a pirate so Pippi is always home alone with her monkey, Mr. Nelson, getting into trouble. Her red hair is bound into two braids so tight that they stick straight out of her head! “She is very unconventional, assertive, rich and extraordinarily strong, being able to lift her horse one-handed without difficulty.” She also frequently mouths off to adults especially stuck up and rude ones. Pippi claims her full name is Pilotta Delicatessa Windowshade Mackrelmint Efraim's Daughter. Pippi’s two best friends are Tommy and Annika. Tommy and Annika accompany Pippi on many adventures in all 10 books. Another thing about Pippi is her strength. Her strength has been described many ways some of these are:

  • "The Strongest Girl in the World"
  • "She is so strong you won't believe it!"
  • In one of the books, she is described as having "The Strength Of Ten Policemen"
  • On a VHS video cover she is described as "The Girl With The Strength Of Superman"

I decided to play Pippi the other day while I was suppose to be doing school. ^.^
Although I didn’t put my hair in braids I put them it in pigtails using pencils to hold them out straight. That's doing schoolwork...RIGHT?!?!?!?!

0 comments: