Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Mom's turn: Hooky Date

Everyone needs a break from the daily grind now and then…SOOOO, when the weather is beautiful and you own a convertible that sounds like the perfect time to me!Off we go – first stop a manicure because pampering on a hooky day is essential! Besides – what better way to boost your spirits when you have to venture to Wal-Mart for groceries!Then on to Wally-world to wander endlessly up and down the isles searching for something I need, finding another thing I don’t need, loosing all track of time, rushing through self-checkout in order to make it to Japanese tutoring on time, and leaving without ever buying what I went there for in the first place! AHHH - what kind of hooky date is that!?!?! However, now I have a new chauffeur – so I can relax on the way home and let the breeze blow the cares of the world out of my heart with the top down on this glorious pre-spring day in Southern Louisiana!

1 comments:

Unknown said...

What a fun day! Love the nails - and the new chauffeur!