Friday, February 15, 2008

Mom's turn:Where did the weekend go?

Ever spend hours of your time and wonder what happened because you felt so productive but can’t see the results?? We spent the entire weekend working in the back yard because the weather was so beautiful...but after all was done it was hard to tell what exactly we got accomplished. My husband is great at landscaping and getting things right that don’t show – like the fertilizer in the soil, the level of the ground so plants don’t drowned during the rainy season, sun light perfected by removing trees & limbs, etc. So it’s hard to notice where all the man power went as he lays the groundwork for a beautiful and productive backyard oasis. This time I thought I’d document our progress!!











NOW I see where all of our time went :-D And my wonderful hubby has informed me that we are not done yet!!! So I must get off of the computer and out to the yard...

0 comments: