Sunday, December 9, 2007

O Tannenbaum - O Christmas Tree

My belief is Christmas is just not Christmas with out a real tree! We have only had one Christmas without a real tree. I was quite mad.

Last night we went tree shopping. Let me tell you there were not a lot of good choices, especially with my dad. He is the pickiest tree shopper you will ever meet. This is probably because he studied landscape architect. My mom liked all the skinny ones, my dad liked all the shorter ones and I liked the fat and tall ones. So we all disagreed on each others trees. But in the end we got an 8’ tree that was a happy medium between fat and skinny.

We are going to go light on the decorations this year mainly because we don’t quite know where all our stuff is from the move. The theme is going to be purple. It will be an awesome tree for our first Christmas in our new house


The perfect tree

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lovely!
Now where's the christmas Ikebana picture?
tell Mom to get right on that...will ya?!?!?!?!?

Unknown said...

That's a PERFECT tree!!! I can't wait to see the decorations!