Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Mom's turn: FABULOUS feet

Loving the Frankinstien affect!!!!
WOHOOO – I’m in party shoes and running again :-D
every girl needs a pair of peep-toe pumps

Don’t ask if I’m supposed to be yet…let’s not go there! It feels great to be “back in the saddle again” so to speak. However I’ve already lost precious, hard earned distance off of my weekly mileage – frustrating as a runner always trying to improve your personal best. My goal is to run the Crescent City Classic in March right at an hour…THERE, I said it to everyone – can’t take it back now!! Gotta love accountability, UGH! SOOOO, on to the training – counting on lots of new things to help me get motivated and make up for down time.
hmmm, I see new shoes in my future :-D
In the mean time – I need to get up out of the “CHAIR” and Run Forest, RUN!!!!!!


Look...it's the Bionic Woman!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

i have an idea for your foot...if your footie is going to show and you don't want the train track peek out...heave teeny use a sharpie and draw you a zipper or ivy vines to match your outfit!

you could quite possibly start a new thing!