Monday, October 15, 2007

Mom's turn: He Makes Me SMILE


The captor of my heart

There’s nothing quite as special as innocent, undemanding love. No matter what my mood is, when those adorable, melt-my-heart, brown eyes look up at me I smile.

pleeeeease pick me up


LSU ROCKS!
waiting patiently by my feet


He thinks he’s a person…well, a prince really! ALL pillows are subject to his claim – it is assumed they were laid out especially for him.
The story of the "prince(ss) and the pea" come to mind
Then there is “the bone”…if I didn’t know for sure I’d swear they were made with some sort of doggy-nip in the middle!
He loves to play chase with it, and only after about a month of that does he deem it worthy to chew.
And as handsome as he is – well, we all have our “bad hair” days.
Somehow he seems to be smiling in spite of it…there is a lesson to be learned from that, I’m sure.
I know I'm still adorable - life it good
He shares my joys, pain, sadness, and heart so completely it’s hard to believe he’s covered in fur.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

This blog, from beginning to end
would make an adorable children's book!!!
I dare you to do it!!!!
Love, aj