Wednesday, September 17, 2008

camera addict!

My camera broke about a month ago :-(
So I have been having camera withdrawals!
Well I finally got a new one! It is a Kodak and it is a light pinky purple.
It took me a couple of weeks to save for it. But with the hurricane leaving my grandpa’s yard a mess it was not that hard.
We put all the big stuff in piles, raked his 7 acre yard, then burned the piles. After that he paid me well.
I also saved up my allowance for a few weeks!


The camera has a lot of cool settings on it and has very good picture quality. I LOVE it!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm very proud of your hard work, determination, and patience for just THE camera you wanted! I can't wait to see your creative side come shining through with all of the neat settings on your new camera. I love you MOST.