Friday, November 2, 2007

Mom's turn:Baby it's cold outside!

We had our first cold spell last week…it got all the way down to 44 degrees! BRRRR!! Okay, by Southern standards, that’s cold! It was good enough to light the fire

Don't let the gas fool you - it's still very toasty!

and drink a cup of hot tea…my favorite, African Orange Mango.
An awesome Rooibos tea (red)

My husband says I only like it because it has an African elephant on the front – this is not true…okay, it may have helped persuade me to buy it initially, but it really is delicious! Of course it being in a Swedish mug

and me in my brand new Santa Baby flannel pajamas, with matching footies of course,while drinking it made the night perfect. Samson was not convinced it was snuggle time…he still wanted to play!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

HAHAHAHAH...HEHEHEHEHEHEHE...HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA...WAIT! I THINK I WET MYSELF! YEP! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!

i'm laffing at your opening statement..."don't let the gas fool you....."

hahahahahahahahahahaahahaha!

i know...i need to grow up and leave the potty humor behind! ah! hahahahahahaahha....can't do it!

cool jammies!