Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Mom's turn: Scrap-mania

WELL - I was finally able to get in my new scrapping room and utilize it! How exciting - so here are a couple of the results. The "Easter" layout took hours...although somehow the effort does not come across in the picture. But it was worth it! I even got to use my beloved Cricut that's been collecting dust...
The second is the beginning of a Christmas idea...can't share the whole thing or it might spoil the surprise for a few ;-)

Thanks to my many gifted friends for sharing ideas and helping me out of a slump :-D

1 comments:

cynthia said...

oh uh-uh.,.. you must get your booty to a workshop and start sharing your ideas... that stuff is WAY too cute to keep all to yourself! *hehe*.,.. i hope to see you at the workshop friday... it is up the street from you at the best western behind starbux on corporate.. from 9am til 9pm, it is also my "open house" so there will be extra goodies and food that day=) happy thanksgiving!!!